- Extended Bandwidth (300 - 22000 Hz)
- Neodymium Magnet Assembly
- With two Subsystems in one, each Driver covers a smaller Frequency Range for increased Power Handling, high Dynamic and extremely low Distortion
- Excellent Phase Coherence
- Perfect Time Alignment without Problems of Multi-Source Interference
- Ultra light Weight and small Size
In a conventional full range compression driver the phase plug must be located extremely close to the diaphragm, excursion of the diaphragm is limited and middle frequency performance is compromised. A typical large diaphragm dome compression driver has a limited high frequency response. Over 8 kHz the dome diaphragm breaks up causing resonance and harsh, metallic sound.
The patented design of the BMS 4594 is a result of extensive dedicated research and development providing matic improvement in dynamic response, clarity and ansparency. The BMS annular midrange diaphragm covers the frequency range between 300 and 7.000 Hz with a smooth, linear response. The large diaphragm excursion of max. +/-0,8 mm results in high output and increased power handling up to 1.300 W peak.
Einen Kommentar schreiben
- Es liegen keine Kommentare zu diesem Artikel vor.